Thursday 12 April 2012

Sarah Edwards Cakes

I am so excited to write this post, I have been saving it for months!


Last year my family and I started a little tradition of buying a bespoke birthday cake for each other. This is how we discovered the very talented Sarah Edwards. She makes the most amazing cakes ( I have tried alot of cakes, so I am qualified to make this statement lol!) and her white chocolate filling is to die for!!


Below are a few examples of the gorgeous cakes Sarah has made for us. They really are pieces of art and it has become a highlight of family birthdays to see what she has created.


My mum loves Chanel No 5


This was my bday cake, inside the gingerbread house was my fav sponge cake with white chocolate filling! The little trees around the house were peanut butter cupcakes!
I can honestly say this was the best bday surprise ever!


I love that the hands were movable!


My dad is a chocoholic!


For my grandad who loves reading Shakespeare


My mum collects Wedgewood


This is my favourite of all the cakes, it had such personality it was almost too cute too eat!!

I hope you all like them, you can see more of her cakes on her website or on her facebook page.

Stay Beautiful & eat lots of cake!!!!

Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...