Sunday 17 July 2011

Comparing My Mascaras


While I was writing my last post on the new Boots 17 Faslifeye Mascara I tried out the 4 mascaras I have to see the difference (if any!).


Now I know each mascara should have different formulas, brushes and resualts but the 4 I have are claiming to do roughly the same. 


 'Dramatic 'fake lash' effect and volume'

The pictures below show the effect each had on my lashes from one coat and the difference in the brushes.









Before this post my favourites are the Collection 2000 XXL Volume Sensation and Bourjois Volume Clubbing, seeing the pictures all together I think that is still true. There isn't really much of a difference between them, let me know what you think!

Stay Beautiful,

Jane xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...