Saturday 2 July 2011

NOTD - OPI Light My Sapphire

I have wanted a Navy nail varnish for ages and the nearest I got to it was the Models Own 'In the Navy' which I was so disappointed with it didn't even stay on long enough for it to make a NOTD post!


On a recent nail varnish buying trip I came across this OPI varnish. In the bottle it looks like it is shimmery but actually it gives it a gloss finish rather then shimmer. I also like the colour, the Models Own was quite watery and so the colour was a dull kind of blue but the OPI is a true Navy and I love it!!



OPI nail varnishes are expensive at around £10 each but are worth the money. They last a long time without chipping or peeling and always have great pigments to their colours.
You can get them in most salons and online at ASOS.

Stay Beautiful,

Jane xx


P.S My nails broke on my work trip away so I have fake ones on. They are from Savers and cost me £1! I wish I could remember the name but I have lost the packaging! They are really good and last a long time plus you get a good selection of nail sizes and about 5 of each. I was really impressed considering the price.


P.P.S Ignore my thumb, I run out of my size nail and was desperate. My little finger I glued to far down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...